What is it?
A natural product with many promises thanks to its unique crystalline structure, where it replicates the structure of a "typical cell with what might be called the chimneys" that trap metals and organic compounds that it safely withdraws from the body. and that's because Zeolite is one of the few negatively charged minerals in nature. A physical detoxifier of our organism Scientists are continuing their research on zeolite and so far their results, which are mentioned in more than 200 articles, are impressive.
1. To lock free roots into the environment by not allowing them to function, acting as a strong antioxidant and able to give significant help to problem cells. (LifeLink Pharmaceuticals, 2005).
2. To help eliminate heavy metals, in particular lead, mercury, cadmium, arsenic, aluminum, tin and extra iron, without removing healthy ions and metal. It also eliminates radioactive metals such as caesium and strontium-90, pesticides, herbicides and other toxins from the body, substances that are implicated in the development of many health problems. This is particularly important when one considers that there are currently about 100 000 chemicals around us (pesticides in food, water we drink, air we breathe, etc.)
3. Tends to trap allergens from the circulation of blood and the digestive tract before the body can react, thereby reducing the symptoms of the various foods and environmental allergies.
4. It may improve liver function by eliminating pesticides and pesticides from the body.
5. Be a strong anti-viral natural product. As reported in the literature, in 40 anecdotal studies in herpes zoster cases, the results are excellent. Preliminary studies also show that it can relieve rheumatoid arthritis, multiple sclerosis, hepatitis C, as well as common cold or influenza.
6. Create a natural shield in the body by creating an optimal pH level (between 7.35 and 7.45), which in turn activates the healthy functioning of the brain and a strong immune system while acting as an excellent natural isotonic.
7. According to reports, zeolite creates a sense of well-being and euphoria mainly due to the elimination of toxins, whereas according to preliminary research it appears to contribute to the increase in the production of serotonin by the body.
8. It also appears to have a positive effect on esophageal reflux, heartburn.
How to give it to your dog?
The daily dose of zeolite powder is 1 g, and it would be good to arrive gradually, starting with 0.5 g in the first 10 days and gradually increase the dose An ideal period of use is for about 2 months, for 2 times a year and will be a sufficient period for the body to be detoxified.