One of the most famous treats or meal booster in the world are SMALL OILY FISH!
Why?? Because small oily fish are an excellent addition to any type of diet and provide extra nutrition to our pets.
Lets see why Small Oily Fish are so Super:
- Can help with allergies because of the source of Omega-3 fatty acids
- Promotes healthy skin & coat
- Kidney Support, the Omega-3 founded in fish DHA/EPA has been proven to be effective against kidney disease.
- Small Oily Fish provide important nutrients like Vitamin D, B3, B12, Calcium, Selenium, DHA/EPA fatty acids.
- Small Oily Fish are Brain Food making them an excellent choice for puppies and senior dogs
- Promotes muscle and eye development that is necessary for growing puppies
- Acts as a natural anti-inflammatory ideal for arthritic pain.
- Contains COenzyme Q-10 one of the most powerful antioxidant that promotes longevity, protects and promotes cell growth.
Sparts: Recommended for toy & small breed dogs & cats
Sardines: Recommended for small & Medium breed dogs
Herrings: Recommended for L & XL breed dogs
*All of the fish are appropriate for any size dog and cat, but according to the fish size we create our recommendation. If the fish you have purchased it looks too big then of course you can cut it from the half and keep the rest in the fridge up to 2 days.
Serving & Dosage:
*THIS IS A FROZEN PRODUCT AND MUST BE DEFROSTED FIRST IN THE FRIDGE BEFORE SERVING.
* ALWAYS SERVE RAW
There is no max or min amount to feed your pet, but we recommend the following:
Dogs & Cats: 2-3 small fish a week. Can be given as a treat or as a food topper.